1.73 release notes
Below, you can find release notes for Matillion ETL version 1.73.x
Read about Matillion ETL supported releases.
Matillion ETL version 1.73.0
2023 - October 24th
New features and improvements
- For HTTPS connections, we are disabling RC4 (ARCFOUR) and CBC ciphers.
- Updated the Hub so that billing charges are accurately reflected for API users.
Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery
- The Workday Extract component is now available.
- The Workday Custom Reports component is now available.
- Supporting documentation for these Workday components also includes:
Delta Lake on Databricks
- Added support for running transformation jobs on a Databricks job compute cluster.
- Added support for the S3 Unload component.
- Added support for the Azure Blob Storage Unload component.
- Fixed an issue where the Zendesk Support Query component only returned a maximum of 1000 records for the
- Fixed an issue where the RDS Bulk Output component connecting to a PostgreSQL database would fail when Update Strategy was set to "Ignore".
- Fixed an issue where the RDS Bulk Output component would fail to update a PostgreSQL table that was not in a public schema.
- Google Analytics API driver updated