Change My Password
Matillion ETL users can change their own login password using the following steps:
- Click Project → Change My Password.
- Complete the three fields in the Change Password dialog.
- Current Password: Enter your current password.
- New Password: Enter the new password of your choice.
- Re-enter New Password: Re-enter the new password of your choice again to confirm the choice.
Once you are happy with your new password, click OK.
Passwords can: - Contain between 12 and 128 characters. - Contain any printable Unicode characters. - Be denied if matched against leaked or common passwords. - Be denied if they're too simple, such as matching simple patterns.