Anyone wanting to become a user of the Hub is required to register for an account to gain full access to the services on offer. This section explains how a new customer can register for a Hub account.
Registering for a Hub account
Follow these steps to register for a Hub account:
Access the Hub, and click the Sign Up tab. You will be required to provide your company email address to associate with your Hub account. Enter a new password, then tick the checkbox to agree to the terms and conditions of your new account. When you're ready, click SIGN UP.
- This process is only for customers that log into the Hub with an email address and password. Anyone that uses the Sign in with Google method to log in to their account, must manage their password directly with Google.
- You must provide your company email address when you register with the Hub. You cannot register using your personal email address.
Follow the prompts to check your email and verify it. You will be redirected back to the Hub, where you will automatically be signed in.
- Complete Step 1: Create your profile. The How should we address you page will be displayed. Provide your First Name, Last Name, Job Title, use the drop-down menu to specify your chosen Country, and enter your Phone number (optional). Give consent by ticking the checkbox. Click Continue.
- Complete Step 2: Setup your account. Select your region to determine where your Matillion account will be created. You won't need to create an account, this will be created for you. Click Continue.
- Would you like to use your own warehouse or one of ours? will be displayed. Make your selection, and click Continue. Your account and warehouse are being set up, this may take several minutes. Remain on this page whilst they're being configured. The Designer interface will open. For more information, read Designer overview.
It's recommended that you invite a second admin user to join the account after you have created it to create redundancy and reduce the risk of losing access to the account. To invite another user to your account, read Manage Account Users.
A short video explanation is also available: Getting started with the Data Productivity Cloud.