Allows the user to determine the rank of a value in a group of values, output as a new column.
Name = string
A human-readable name for the component.
Include Input Columns = boolean
Defines whether the component passes all input columns into the output.
Partition Data = dual listbox
Defines how the input data is partitioned to perform the rank calculation. The calculation is then performed on each partition.
Ordering Within Partitions = column editor
Order input columns within the partitioned data. You can drag to reorder.
Functions = column editor
Select a window function:
- Rank: Determines the rank of a value in a group of values.
- Dense Rank: Determines the rank of a value in a group of values. The Dense Rank function differs from rank in one respect: If two or more rows tie, there is no gap in the sequence of ranked values.
- Cumulative Distribution: Determines the cumulative distribution of a value within a window or partition.
- Percent Rank: Calculates the percent rank of a given row.
- Row Number: Determines the ordinal number of the current row within a group of rows, counting from 1.
Then, add the name of the output column that the window function will create.