Use the Unite component to combine all the rows from two or more input flows into a single output flow. The input flows should be very similar for this component to be useful, although slight differences in the input schema can be accommodated by using the Cast Types property.
Name = string
A human-readable name for the component.
Method = drop-down
- All Columns: All columns from all inputs are included in the output. Columns that do not exist in one of the input sources will have the SQL NULL value on any rows that come from that source.
- Overlapping Columns: Only columns that appear in all input sources are included in the output. Columns that do not exist in all of the input sources are dropped.
Cast Types = boolean
- Yes: If the same-named columns from multiple inputs have differing input types, attempts to cast them to a common type. This is not guaranteed to work, so you should check your data carefully.
- No: If the same-named columns from multiple inputs have differing input types, reports an error and will not continue.
Add Source Component Column = boolean
- Yes: Adds a column called "source_table" with the value of the input component name that provided each row of output.
- No: Do not add an additional column to identify the input component name.
Remove Duplicates = boolean
- Yes: Remove (merge) duplicate rows so that only one of the duplicate rows remains and all resulting rows are unique.
- No: Do not remove duplicate rows. Allow duplicate rows to exist in the output table.