The Data Productivity Cloud supports OAuth 2.0 for connecting to third-party services such as Google.
Create an OAuth connection
To set up a new OAuth entry, follow these steps:
- In Project Explorer, click the OAuth tab.
- Click Add OAuth.
Complete the fields
- OAuth name: A unique, descriptive name for your OAuth connection.
- Agent: Select an agent. This is only required if you have a Hybrid Cloud solution. To learn how to create an agent, read Create an agent.
- Provider: Select a third-party Provider. For example, Google or Salesforce.
- Authentication type: Currently only supports OAuth 2.0 Authorization Code Grant.
If the provider requires completion of additional fields, read our documentation for authenticating with that third-party provider.
- A new browser tab will open, connecting you to the third party. Select your account, and complete the connection (e.g. in Google, click Allow). Upon success, this browser tab will close.
- The OAuth connections menu will now display your new OAuth connection.
- Your new OAuth connection is ready for use with corresponding third-party connectors.
- Enter the OAuth tab.
- Click the more button ... on the corresponding row of an OAuth you want to delete.
- Click Delete OAuth.
- Click Yes, delete to confirm deletion. Otherwise, click Cancel.
Supported OAuth providers
Designer currently supports the following OAuth providers: