Matillion ETL documentation
Matillion ETL version 1.72 is now live!
Read the release notes.
Welcome to the Matillion ETL documentation site, where we hope you can find answers to your questions and problems as well as discovering new things that will enhance your ETL journey.
Changes coming to Matillion documentation
As Matillion's Data Productivity Cloud keeps growing and becomes more sophisticated, so too must the documentation. We want to enable our users to easily navigate and search between products so they can best discover the entire range of Matillion's offerings and use them together as a complete solution.
Here's a few highlights from what we will be releasing to improve the Matillion documentation experience over the coming months:
- A new, enhanced documentation website.
- Enhancements to component reference documentation including better examples and unpacking our reference documentation from tables as we believe this will let us produce better documentation for component parameter reference.
- Enhancements to our third-party authentication guides, focusing on reducing excessive content duplication.
- Enhancements to our API documentation with Swagger support.
- Enhancements to formatting and navigability.
- Enhancements to search.
We look forward to sharing these additions with you, with many more to come. We wish to extend special thanks to our users, who take the time to provide feedback and help us improve the experience for everybody.
Platform agnostic documentation
docs.matillion.com is a platform-agnostic site meaning that you view the same information regardless of which cloud platform your Matillion ETL instance is based on.
It is, however, often required that platform-specific information exists and we endeavour to make this information as accessible as possible.
- Platform-specific articles often exist both for different warehouses (Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery and Synapse) as well as cloud platform (AWS, GCP and Azure).
- Platform-specific sections in articles are common for shorter articles focusing on a single Matillion ETL feature common to all platforms. These are particularly common in documentation for components and users are advised to skip to the section that best describes their instance.
Each past version available for download has been packaged into a zip file that should be unzipped/extracted using your preferred tool. Once unzipped/extracted, the individual documentation pages are available as .html files. Click the link of your desired version to begin the download.
|Release version||Release date|
|1.59||December 15th, 2021|
|1.58||November 10th, 2021|
|1.56||October 6th, 2021|
|1.55||August 9th, 2021|
|1.54||8th June, 2021|
|1.53||25th March, 2021|
|1.51||February 12th, 2021|
|1.50||November 12th, 2020|