Changing EC2 instance size
Matillion ETL can be hosted on AWS EC2 instances. The number of cores on the EC2 instance affects the performance of Matillion ETL and a higher number of cores will consume additional credits from the Hub.
- Log into the EC2 Section of your AWS console.
- Select Instances and search for your Matillion ETL Instance.
- Stop the instance using Right Click → Instance State → Stop
- Change the type using Right Click → Instance Settings → Change Instance Type
- We recommend choosing either t3.medium, m5.large, or m5.xlarge. If your instance is still on t2.medium, m4.large, or m4.xlarge, please consider upgrading to the newer recommended instance types to continue getting the most out of the Matillion ETL client.
- Restart the instance using Right Click → Instance State → Start