Salesforce Query authentication guide
This is a step-by-step guide to acquiring Salesforce credentials and authorizing the Salesforce Query component.
Create an OAuth connection
To set up a new OAuth entry, follow these steps:
- In your project, click the OAuth tab.
- Click Add OAuth.
- Complete the fields
- OAuth name: A unique, descriptive name for your OAuth connection.
- Agent: Select an agent. This is only required if you have a Hybrid SaaS solution. To learn how to create an agent, read Create an agent.
- Provider: Select Salesforce.
- Authentication type: Currently only supports OAuth 2.0 Authorization Code Grant.
- Click Authorize. A new browser tab will open and direct you to log in to Salesforce.
- Log in to Salesforce and confirm access. The browser tab will close and the OAuth connection will be successful.